- As Recruitment Consultant you will be trained to manage your own portfolio of prestigious clients within our specialist markets (warm clients!)
- You will target new businesses to expand on your portfolio
- Managing and supporting candidates throughout recruitment processes
- Working closely with your manager, you will gain progression and development opportunities to grow your career with the business
- We have a truly “home grown” team of talent, having created a superb training and mentor model to support personal and professional growth. Some of our most senior and capable people started in the business at entry level. We are committed to offering the same opportunity to all who join us. Careers without limit.
- Skills and technique can be taught but we are far more interested in attitude and cultural fit. Therefore, finding people who are aligned with our values and goals is so important.
Our Employer Pledge
- You can truly develop your recruitment career and become a respected expert;
- Your contribution and opinion are valued and make a difference;
- Trust is respected, mutual and earned;
- You are stimulated and challenged;
- You are supported. Asking for help isn’t seen as a weakness;
- Successful mentors will support and guide you;
- Success and progress are celebrated and rewarded;
- Diversity is championed and all are welcomed equally;
- Wellbeing is paramount and confidential mental health support is provided;
- Flexibility and a true work-life balance is available.
The people you will work with here are:
- Positive and resilient, self-motivated, and driven;
- Customer focused individual with a real passion for stakeholder experience;
- Eager to learn, open to feedback and keen to receive it;
- Consistently striving for self-development daily;
- Contributing positively to the company culture;
- Strong ambassadors and representatives of the company brand;
- Always bringing new ideas;
- Honest and trustworthy, with high standards of integrity;
- Inclusive and respectful.
What makes you the right fit:
- Proven experience 2+ years within the recruitment sector;
- Mirroring the qualities and values of the people who work here;
- A desire to contribute positively to the progressive culture we have created;
- The ability to influence at all levels;
- A strong sense of self-awareness and high levels of emotional intelligence;
- Excellent proactive communication skills;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise.
If you believe you have the skills, experience and qualities to join our team and contribute positively to the environment we have created, please do not hesitate to get in touch.