An opportunity to join the development team in Manchester for a leading international developer, with an evergrowing quality portfolio of residential and mixed-use properties. You will be joining a residential regeneration project with a £320m GDV, bridging the gaps between construction and advisory teams on site.
What will you be doing?
- A focus on the delivery and completion of a major, high value, residential redevelopment project in Manchester, consisting of BTR, hotel, and f&b.
- The project is due to commence in a matter of months with the project currently in legal phases, so therefore you will be tasked with taking complete control from the get go, having complete control of the operation.
- You will lead the execution of this regen, as well as supporting and managing teams beneath you.
Why explore this role?
- This role will provide you with the opportunity to take a lead in the development of a significant parcel of real estate in Manchester and also offer exposure to multiple other UK projects.
- This role will come with a significant amount of autonomy. There will be a lot of internal and external stakeholders involved, providing you with the opportunity to apply your excellent communication and relationship management skills
- You will be joining a leading team in the market, giving you an invaluable level of outreach in the market.
What you will need?
- You must have experience on the development side from inception through to completion.
- Experience working in a large residential developer is essential.
- You will have a great deal of experience in devising development projects, pulling together professional teams, navigating planning and all other administrative requirements associated with successful development