With a pan-European portfolio of over €7bn already under management and plans to grow beyond €10bn in the next 3-5 years, this extremely successful investment manager has carved its niche within the revitalisation of cities where it is helping shape them as exciting places for us to both work and live, sustainably.
The small investment management team sits at the heart of the companies investment, development and asset management activity. Duties will include
- Working with senior leaders across the European investment, development and asset management functions to determine strategic objectives
- Constantly reviewing strategic objectives with reference to market movements, emerging markets and occupier trends
- Supporting the investment/divestment process from a Fund perspective
- Fund performance analysis and investor alignment responsibility
- Regular investor reporting and presentations alongside senior colleagues
- Ongoing coordination with the Fund Director, Financial Fund Controller and Fund Administration team to ensure delivery of performance
- Opportunity to become involved in multiple new business projects including pitching for new business, as the company looks to diversify its product offering to external clients
Your Skills & Experience
- Ideally you will have experience working within a real estate investment platform and had direct expsure to some/all of the following – investment, development, asset management and deal analysis
- Individuals with exsisting Investment Management backgrounds within real estate, are also of interest
- You will need to be numerate and very comfortable analysing market data and deal rationale
- High levels of relationship building will be key to this role. As such, you will have had experience of interfacing with and reporting to investors and senior colleagues
- Due to the geographic scope and diversity of the role, we are looking for someone who is highly organised, with a real attention for detail
Roles of this magnitude and opportunity, offering such career growth and extensive exposure, are rare. Our client is eager to appoint and so we would encourage your early response if this opportunity is of interest. We look forward to hearing from you!