Our client is an entrepreneurial Real Estate boutique offering consultancy services in investment and asset management strategies across Europe. Based in Madrid, we are searching for an individual with strong analytical capabilities and the ability to work with top international clients.
- To support the investment team, manage and coordinate the sale and purchase of commercial property in Spain.
- Analysis of investment opportunities
- Undertake market analysis and assist in the preparation of reports and presentations
- Analyse tenancy schedules and rental information and prepare financial analysis and cash flows.
- Visit assets around Spain as and when required
- Assist in the preparation of Due Diligence reports
- Attend client meetings
- University degree in business, economics or other quantitatively-inclined discipline
- +2 years’ experience in the property or related sector such as Big 4 Consultancy
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Good interpersonal skills, especially by phone and email
- Entrepreneurial mentality and solution oriented
- Good level of English both written and spoken
- In possession of a valid driving license
If you think you match the above criteria and you are interested in the position, please send your CV to Isabel.firstname.lastname@example.org