We are currently partnering with a major, global, multi-disciplined practice on the recruitment of a Property Manager! The organisation have multiple offices across England and property management remains at the core of their activities.
Are you interested in establishing yourself within a major practice? This is the perfect platform for a junior surveyor to do so!
- Maintaining an effective relationship with the various clients.
- Full and rounded delivery of the property management function.
- Set up new and maintain property management systems.
- Creation and reconciliation of service charge budgets.
- Managing an array of on-site staff, there will be direct reports from Building Managers to administration staff.
- The opportunity to expand your career and gain greater exposure in the sector.
- A chance to work with more senior staff which can help you learn and develop your skillset.
- The clients include a variety of organisations from small Prop Co’s through to larger institutional funds.
- Competitive Salary and remuneration.
- Bonus potential.
- The ideal candidate will have MRICS status, however, this is not a necessity.
- Previous service charge management is vital.
- Previous property management experience.
- An individual who is confident in a client facing environment.
If you are interested in the position, please call send your CV Alternatively, please call Bradley Flatt on 0161 694 9724.