Property Manager – North – 12-month fixed term contract – client side
Our client is a well-known property developer with over three decades of expertise. They are seeking a Property Manager in the North to oversee a mixed portfolio of assets.
- Flexible location – hybrid working model with offices in Birmingham and Warrington
- Generous basic salary – up to £58,000
- Benefits package also includes a car allowance
The company you will join:
- £1.4billion UK portfolio.
- Significant development pipeline.
- Excellent reputation for high quality developments and regeneration projects.
- Work closely with stakeholders and community groups to create value.
- Encouraging socially and environmentally sustainable living.
The impact of your role:
- Day to day property management.
- Mixed portfolio of assets.
- Stakeholder relationship management.
- Service charge management.
- Budget management.
- Leasehold management.
- Contractor management and negotiation.
The skills and experience you need:
- 3+ years in a commercial property management role.
- MRICS desirable.
- Service charge and budget management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience .
To apply for this role, please send your CV and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.