We are currently partnering with a major client-side organization in London on the recruitment of a Property Manager! They are one of the UK commercial property markets’ most active investors with more than £1bn of UK commercial investment and development asset since 2009!
Are you a Property Manager wanting to go client-side? Please get in touch for a confidential conversation!
- Ensure that the allocated assets are managed efficiently and cost effectively, delivering an appropriate level of service to the assets and asset management team
- The regular liaison with Asset Managers to ensure the most is being done to ensure the maintenance of asset value.
- Ensure a full understanding of the condition of the asset and assist in the formulation and implementation of Planned Preventative Maintenance strategies to deliver management efficiency and value protection and enhancement of the assets
- Liaising with and overseeing Shopping Centre/Facilities Management teams to ensure adequate delivery of day to day management in liaison with property and Asset Management teams.
- The management and reconciliation of significant service charges across the country!
- The opportunity to no longer have to report into clients!
- You will focus on a variety of Shopping Centre and office assets across the country.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package.
- Long term career progression opportunities!
- Ideally this person will be an MRICS qualified Surveyor.
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages to intermediate level.
- Working knowledge and experience of an entrepreneurial, fast paced, flexible retail and business space property environment.
- Extensive experience of property management, Health and Safety, related legislation and general daily estate management.
- To display confidence in conducting meetings and prepare detailed reports for senior colleagues.
If you are interested in the position, please call Bradley Flatt on 0161 694 9724. Alternatively, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org