Are you looking for a client-side Property & Asset Manager role in Central London? At an exciting and progression-filled airport currently undergoing a vast amount of investment? The business we are recruiting for is genuinely entrepreneurial and is looking for an ambitious property management professional with bags of commercial acumen. Sound like you?
- Full and rounded delivery of the property management function with a bias towards industrial and commercial office space.
- Set up and maintain property management systems to drive the efficiency and commercial revenue of the airport and wider estate.
- To grow with the role and progress into a commercially focused, asset management position.
- To utilise commercial and business acumen to drive revenue throughout the estate working alongside an Analyst, Operations professional and a senior Head of Commercial.
- The opportunity to work client-side with a key UK airport currently undergoing a multi-million-pound extension and development programme.
- An opportunity to progress into a commercial, asset management focused position following an initial period of property management set up and focus.
- Competitive salary and package value.
- The ideal candidate will have property management experience in a variety of businesses.
- Excellent contract negotiation skills.
- A true team player – we are looking for someone who recognises the exciting changes this airport is going through and can “drop their shoulder” and drive forward with the team in times of need.
- An individual who is driven, confident and very ambitious.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please call Bradley Flatt on 0161 694 9724 or send your CV to email@example.com