Foundation Recruitment is pleased to be collaborating with a leading Pan-European Real Estate Company specialising in the Big Box warehousing & Logistics sector. Based in Rugby, we are searching for a Project Manager who will be supporting the development team in the successful delivery of new development projects.
- Reporting to the Project Management Director
- Supporting the Development team and ensuring that both pre-let and speculative new development projects are delivered on time, in budget, and within specification.
- Selecting and managing of all third-party suppliers and contractors (lead and manage teams of external engineers, architects, design and others).
- Managing risks and proactively finding solutions to problems.
- Preparation of project briefs, cost projections, project appraisals and board papers.
- Implementation of the best practices in compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Degree or professional construction related qualification.
- Proven experience of project management, project design, specification and building construction techniques and details.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Real Estate project management or development within Industrial, Distribution & Logistics markets.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to manage and motivate third parties.
- Strong analytical skills, and clear communication skills.
- Highly organised and the ability to work under pressure.
- Clean driving licence and the ability to travel and visit sites as required.
- Competitive salary and company benefits.
- Rewarding experience and opportunity to make an impact alongside a leading owner, asset manager and developer of modern warehousing and light industrial property.
- The opportunity to join a vibrant and multicultural community.
If you think you match the above criteria and you are interested in the position, please send your CV to Adriana Popescu on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)208 629 0653