We are looking for a Senior Asset Manager to lead on all Asset Management initiatives within a small but well-capitalised PE RE company. They have recently launched a new sector agnostic fund, being very much opportunity and market led, but are currently seeing opportunities within BTR and some open storage.
What will you be doing?
- Working alongside the investment team, you will lead on all Asset Management responsibilities
- Working mainly on opportunistic developments, but also value-add and core-plus assets
- Driving value through lease renewals, regears, rent reviews and refurbishments
Why explore this role?
- They a number of investment vehicles and have a strong track record of success
- Working across all sectors, this is an opportunity to be at the forefront of market trends
- You would be joining a team who are just enthusiastic about their work and excited about the current market disruption
- The business has an exciting growth strategy, so this is an excellent time to get involved in the projects they are working on
- Whilst it is genuine private equity, it is isn’t your typical really intense environment
What you will need?
- Minimum 5 years of Asset Management experience
- Be hard working and not afraid to get stuck in
- Be able to work collaboratively in a small team
If this is something that could be of interest, apply direct or send your CV to email@example.com