Operations Manager vacancy for a leading managing agent to oversee the running of a prominent retail and leisure scheme in South Manchester. Working alongside the experienced and stable team, you will take the lead in overseeing hard and soft services throughout the scheme along with ongoing maintenance projects.
The company is a renowned and distinguished business that boasts a national property portfolio. They have an excellent reputation as being a business that is supportive and inclusive as well as being a serious player in the UK property market!
- As Operations Manager, you will oversee the total facilities management of the buildings and surrounding estate.
- You will be directly responsible for liaising with tenants on a daily basis; driving tenant engagement, communications and operational excellence.
- Overseeing hard service projects taking place across the scheme over the next few years.
- Responsible for managing all hard and soft services along with contractor management.
- Ensuring compliance with health & safety.
- Applicants should have a proven track record of managing both hard and soft services.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills and have experience managing daily tenant and client relationships.
- Ideally experience overseeing hard service projects or refurbishments, but not essential.
- Candidates must have excellent contract management skills.
- You should be confident in H&S legislation and implementation.
- This is an opportunity to work for a leading managing agent
- You will be given the autonomy to use your own initiative to remedy issues.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Excellent location.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com