Are you an established shopping centre, leisure, airport or hospitality Operations Manager, looking to progress your career? Or are you a Facilities Manager with a natural leadership flair and passion for driving customer experience within a retail asset?
A highly skilled individual is sought to become the next Operations Manager at a prestigious and developing scheme in South West London. The leading shopping centre landlord needs someone with proven operational experience within property management with the communication skills and confidence to effectively represent the brand.
- Lead, manage and motivate the hard and soft services teams to deliver outstanding results;
- Effectively manage contractors to ensure absolute compliance with all rules, regulations and statutory requirements;
- Manage and control the operational budget, with a clear focus on reducing costs without compromising service standards;
- Work in conjunction with relevant authorities, organisations and regulatory bodies to establish the scheme as a safe and enjoyable environment for staff, tenants and customers;
- Liaise daily with clients, tenants and contractors to build strong professional relationships and ensure standards of service are maintained.
- Existing technical/operational experience at a senior level within a shopping centre, venue, airport, leisure destination or related environment;
- A desire to lead teams, ensuring they are motivated and engaged with the company;
- Competent in contractor management;
- NEBOSH or IOSH certificate;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Budgetary management experience.
- The centre is about to go thought an exciting redevelopment;
- This centre is well situated in the middle of a delightful town centre;
- This is an integral role in the successful running of the scheme;
- The employer is one of the biggest in the property market today with a reputation for excellent progression opportunities;
Aside from basic salary, this role offers an attractive package including pension, healthcare and discretionary bonuses.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01616949720.