Do you currently work within the security sector, and are you looking to make the next step in your career by managing cleaning & security? This job could be for you! Within the duty management team, you will have the chance to work with a UK leading property management company, as the Night Duty Manager for an esteemed Shopping Centre in Derbyshire.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Managing the wider team of security personnel and cleaning contractors, ensuring the highest operational service onsite.
- Taking on duty management overnight at the centre and be the key figure for all escalation.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety compliances and risk assessments are followed.
This role offers the opportunity to:
- Upskill yourself to oversee all soft services, not just security.
- Work closely with the wider Centre Management team, learning from colleagues and ensuring your own personal development.
- Develop strong relationships with the marketing team to support the delivery of events onsite.
The right candidate will have:
- Experience managing large teams.
- A Security Industry Authority (SIA) license and CCTV license.
- Previously worked in a retail or hospitality, security environment.
The budget is up to £32,500 basic salary, with a wider benefits package.
If the role intrigues you and you would like to learn more about it, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org