We are assisting a close client on the recruitment of a Leasing Manager in the North West. The organisation are extremely well-known and boast an extensive portfolio across a magnitude of different sectors. This newly position sits within their growing Outlet portfolio.
Are you interested in joining a highly sought after organisation on a expanding portfolio?
- To act as a Leasing Manager with an emphasis on an expanding Outlet Portfolio.
- The main focus of this role is to ‘let’ vacant space across a desirable portfolio.
- To drive the completion of lettings through managing the various stages of the process including, creating interest, discussion, negotiation and final completion, through liaison with internal and external personnel including Property Agents and Retailers.
- To build and maintain relationships with potential and existing tenants.
- You will act as a key figure point for the scheme and for retailers who have both joined the scheme and considering to do so.
- Attend industry conferences and sales seminars as required.
- This is a rare opportunity to join a massive, North west based, Property Company
- The organisation have extremely impressive expansion plans and this roles allows you to be involved from the beginning. You will be able to help shape the project.
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside a well-experienced and highly sought after team.
- You will regularly attend conferences and industry relevant events across the country and beyond.
- Ideally this individual will be a Chartered Surveyor.
- You will need the initiative to act alone and, be self-motivated, whilst being a strong team player.
- Prior experience in renewing leases an understanding the challenges.
- Financial and analytical skills relating to the retail/property industry
- Understanding of retailer performance related to occupational costs.
- Good market knowledge of the Outlet, Retail & Food & Beverage sectors with established contacts.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Bradley Flatt on 0161 694 9724. Alternatively, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org