I’m excited to present a fantastic opportunity to join an established property management business as a Building Manager at one of their prime retail and commercial assets in Central London. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in the property management, delivering an excellent client and customer service experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Overall accountability for the operational performance.
- Ensure that H&S procedures are met, and safe working practices are established.
- Assist in the management of an onsite team of specialist contractors across hard and soft services.
Why explore this role?
- Working for a leading property management company and an extremely dynamic and motivated team.
- Collaborate closely with an established team and communicate directly with key stakeholders.
- Chance to work autonomously with the added value of a wider support team, with opportunity for progression in the future.
To be successful, you will need…
- Experience in facilities management but really looking to establish your career within building management.
- IOSH (desirable but not essential).
- A positive attitude with an enthusiasm for customer experience.
- Passionate about H&S and creating a one team ethos against contractors
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com