Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover, 12 months), Essex
Setting: major retail and leisure destination at a key location in Essex, home to major national and international fashion brands including high-street and designer.
Summary: responsible for implementing a marketing, promotions, PR and events strategy to increase sales, footfall and awareness of the destination.
High points: a market leading business with a dynamic and forward thinking leadership team, adapting to the ever changing environment they work in; excellent networking and mentoring opportunities from some of the organisation’s top marketing thought leaders; major redevelopment plans just beginning on site – be responsible for leading the promotion, hype-generation and launch!
Location: easily commutable from most of the main commuter towns in Essex! Excellent train and transport links.
Your future role in more detail:
- Ensure more customers visit, more often, and spend more! Provide an excellent customer experience and ensure all marketing activity is on brand;
- Development of the marketing strategy;
- Delivery of agreed plan across all on and offline media including PR, content, events, social media, customer experience initiatives (surprise and delight) and key retail moment promotions;
- Provide sales and marketing communications for new and existing retail partners;
- Development and management of budgets;
- Manage supplier partners as required to deliver business objectives;
- Support the General Manager with centre management responsibilities as needed, including duty management.
Your experience and skillset:
- Proven experience in a similar role at management level within a similar business such as a shopping destination, venue, airport or retail/leisure brand;
- Experience in setting and delivering marketing strategy and managing the associated budgets;
- Insightful decision-making skills to identify problems and root cause and make logical decisions;
- Courage and resilience to remain calm and positive under pressure;
- Confidence and natural ability in building relationships to establish effective partnerships with others;
- Value diversity and seek to understand others’ perspectives, able to influence and inspire;
- Act as a role model and lead positively by example.
Please apply now if this role sounds like you! You can call Shaunagh Durkin direct on 0161 694 9722 or email your CV, cover letter and contact details to email@example.com