Are you a skilled professional with a passion for destination marketing and placemaking? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role that allows you to lead and grow a team while making a real impact? Look no further! We are partnering up with UK’s largest independent commercial property management specialist in the Manchester office, offering a nationwide service.
What you’ll be doing
- You will lead the Manchester based marketing team which operates across a variety of clients and a portfolio of over 30 shopping centres, retail parks and destinations UK wide.
- Managing your own team of marketers with lots of exciting but challenging tasks and creating your own strategies to drive footfall, customer experience and engagement at each of your client’s sites.
- Building relationships with many different clients and lead on specialist projects.
- Involvement with leading many different events, campaigns, client meetings and presentations.
Why explore this role?
- This is such a massive opportunity due to the company having a portfolio of over 30 shopping centres (and counting!), which shows how well established this company already is and it is still in it’s infancy. There are huge growth plans for the business, with instructions coming through regularly which are facilitating expansion across both Manchester and London offices.
- Based in Manchester with the opportunity to travel UK wide as and when you feel best.
- A great environment with clear business goals and creative colleagues to bounce ideas from and achieve ambitious targets.
To be successful, you will need…
- To be a creative and enthusiastic team player with strong independent work ethic that is motivated to deliver tangible results.
- Experience in the shopping centre or retail destination marketing world – ideally covering a portfolio of schemes or within an agency environment.
- Solid understanding of social media and digital content strategies and design systems such as CANVA, CONTENT CAL, Sprout and Word press.
Apply via this advert or get in touch with Alex Rowbottom on 0161 529 5663 or firstname.lastname@example.org