We are looking for a capable and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join a buzzing shopping centre in North-West London, owned and managed by one of the most iconic businesses in the industry, where creative and industry-leading marketing are at the very heart of what they do.
- You will deliver marketing campaigns that drive footfall, sales, dwell time, brand awareness and engagement.
- The role is diverse and you will be able to get involved in events, campaigns, promotions, retailer engagement, briefing external agencies, PR, digital, social media and CSR.
- This role will also involve duty management of the shopping centre.
- You will have line management responsibility for two individuals including an Assistant Marketing Manager.
- You will need experience in marketing ideally within shopping centres, retail or leisure, or a similarly customer focused B2C
- You must have flawless communication skills and an ability to write engaging and impactful content.
- You must be commercially minded and able to see the bigger picture, monitoring ROI at all times.
- This is an opportunity to develop in your career, either honing your capabilities within the shopping centre environment or applying your existing B2C marketing skills and expertise in a slightly different environment.
- The business you will be employed by is a market leader who can offer you incredible opportunities for career development as well as training, coaching and mentoring.
- You will work closely with the centrally based head office marketing team who will collaborate with you in creating an impactful marketing strategy that excites and engages customers.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01616949715.