We have been instructed on a maternity cover role in Liverpool! The position is with one of the largest Managing Agents in the UK. The true beauty of the role is that it allows you to work exclusively for one client whilst building effective and mutually beneficial relationships.
This is a company we have collaborated with for many years, allowing us to really understand about how they operate and look to recruit. From this, we have learned the real opportunities that the company can offer and the fact they choose to grow alongside their employees and develop as a unit.
With this role being a Maternity Cover position, the contract will initially last for six months, there is a possibility that the contract will be extended depending upon when the incumbent chooses to return!
- Maintaining an effective relationship with the client.
- Full and rounded delivery of the property management function.
- Set up new, and maintain old property management systems.
- Creation and reconciliation of service charge budgets.
- Ensuring accurate lease management and liaison. The role is focused on one major retail offering in Glasgow, meaning many of its tenants are retailers and therefore careful control has to be given to the dates of expiration.
- This is a rare retail focused Management Surveyor opportunity in Liverpool.
- A real opportunity to join one of the largest Property Companies in the United Kingdom.
- The role presents the chance to work on one of the largest retail schemes in Liverpool.
- The position offers a competitive salary and remuneration package.
- Bonus potential.
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified MRICS surveyor.
- A passion and experience within a retail environment would be beneficial, however not a necessity.
- Previous service charge management is vital.
- Lease management and Health & Safety awareness.
If this role is of interest to you, please call Bradley Flatt on 0161 694 9724. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org