Are you interested in working for a major private practice? This is a company in which values property management at the heart of its culture and service line, they now need your experience to further advance their business offering and advance to the next level. Would this interest you?
They are able to offer the right candidates a position in either retail, office and industrial based property. If you have a specialism or regard yourself as an allrounder, get in touch today and we can have a further conversation!
- Maintaining an effective relationship with the various clients.
- Full and rounded delivery of the property management function.
- Set up new, and maintain property management systems.
- Creation and reconciliation of service charge budgets.
- Managing an array of on-site staff, there will be direct reports from Building Managers to administration staff.
- The opportunity to expand your career and gain greater exposure in the sector.
- A chance to work with more senior staff which can help you learn and develop your skillset.
- The clients include a variety of organisations from small Prop Co’s through to larger institutional funds.
- Competitive Salary and remuneration.
- Bonus potential.
- The ideal candidate will have MRICS status, however, this is not a necessity.
- Previous service charge management is vital.
- Previous property management experience.
- An individual who is confident in a client facing environments
If you are interested in the position, please call send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, please call Bradley Flatt on 0161 694 9724.