We are working with one of the leading companies in the international real estate industry. Our client invests and manages real estate worldwide for its private and institutional investors. With assets under management of over € 60 billion, this company is one of the largest real estate asset managers in the world, with headquarters in the US, London, Paris and Hong Kong.
We are looking to identify a Logistics Technical Manager Europe (m / f) to be based in Frankfurt am Main. Alternatively, the locations Dusseldorf, Prague, Warsaw, Paris and Amsterdam are possible, however fluent knowledge of the German language is crucial.
- Supervision and implementation of technical and environmental assessments for the due diligence of proposed new developments
- Play a primary role in the negotiation of all legal documentation related to the development and construction activities of the transaction
- Responsibility for the appointment, management and supervision of third-party services such as architects, consulting engineers and environmental consultants
- Close collaboration with the Fund, Investment and Asset Management teams
- Establishing standards and best practices at the portfolio level
- In collaboration with the asset management team, you review, approve and / or manage proposals for complex reorganization or capital increase programs as needed, and manage ongoing work directly or by appointing external consultants
- Collaboration with Technical Managers to improve portfolio size and promote best practices
- Developing technical and environmental policies and procedures to be used by the investment and asset management teams
- Building and managing relationships with development partners, contractors, consultants and other suppliers
- Bachelor / Master degree or Post-Master degree. Professional qualification, equivalent to MRICS
- Fluent in German and English, other languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel regularly around Europe
- About 10 years of experience in development and management of construction projects or direct experience in architecture, engineering, cost consulting & construction or related fields
- Proven track record in managing and motivating a wide range of third-party consultants and contractors to achieve the stated project goals and objectives
- Experience in development or real estate in continental Europe and knowledge of environmental standards and regulations would be beneficial
If you are interested in this exciting position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0)7715081333.