Junior Asset Manager
A longstanding, well-funded, private organisation with a wide portfolio of investments including a high performing real estate portfolio within the UK, with a focus on office and industrial assets across the South East of England.
Due to growth, our client is eager to recruit a capable and focused individual to assist the work of the UK commercial real estate team within the Asset Management division.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals with 1 to 2 years of post qualified experience looking to pursue a career within a client-side asset management organisation. Candidates from a variety of disciplines will be considered, with a preference for those coming from asset management, valuation and Corporate recovery. This role will provide exceptional opportunities, challenges, and experience for the right candidate as you will be working in a truly collaborative and supportive culture, shadowing highly experienced Asset Managers who will give you more and more responsibility as you gain experience.
The client is seeking to hire an ambitious and dependable individual who will relish the inevitable increase in demands as the portfolio continues to grow through ongoing investment.
- Preparation of annual business plans, identifying opportunities to create commercial value.
- Ongoing review of business plans, taking action to ensure delivery of objectives.
- Execution of opportunities to add value, reduce costs, and maximise total return.
- Liaison with external consultants, including property managers, facility managers and lawyers.
- Review and approval of minor refurbishments
- Develop and deploy detailed knowledge of local markets, supply-demand dynamics, investment pricing and rental rates across the UK Real Estate Market.
- Build and foster tenant relationships within the portfolio to identify opportunities/risks to the business plan implementation.
- Analyse and review and the performance of assets.
- Maintain and update the tenancy schedule.
- Approve service charge budgets and prepared by property managers (external)
- Provide input into purchase proposals and conduct due diligence activities, as required.
- Advice on recommended disposals as appropriate and facilitate sale transactions.
- Provision of all required information to the external valuer.
- Check and verification of valuation assumptions and changes.
- BA/BSc in a relevant discipline
- MRICS Qualified or seeking MRICS qualification.
- Demonstrable, relevant experience showing commitment to Real Estate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, attention to detail
- Judgement and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of real estate and an aspiration to develop a career in this sector.
- Property asset management experience preferred.
- Organised individual with strong attention to detail, the ability to manage a varied workload, able to multi-task and prioritise issues as they arise.
- Hard-working with a willingness to learn.
- Collaborative team worker
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders internally and externally.
If you think that you possess the qualities required, get in touch with us.
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 07799471685
Please enquire on the number above, or email us at: email@example.com and one of us will get back to you.