Our client, a niche Real Estate investment manager with approximately 3.5 billion Euros under management across Europe, is looking for a new RFP Writer to join their team in central London.
The firm has a strong track record in all areas of conventional commercial real estate, residential and opportunity funds and for specialist assets such as hotels and leisure, health and medical and student accommodation. With just over 100 people in the real estate team across 8 offices, a recent business acquisition has allowed them to benefit from a larger bank of potential investors and infrastructure of a multi-boutique global operating model. For this reason, a dedicated Real Estate Investment Product Manager (RFP Writer) has been identified as a key role in the business.
- Responsible for delivery of high-quality RFPs, RFIs and DDQs to the company’s investors;
- As assigned, coordinate product-related projects from inception through completion;
- Collaborate with real estate marketing specialists and Business Unit Leaders in developing internal and external communications;
- Communicate and provide information on a timely, ongoing basis to external and internal contacts on the positioning of the company’s investment products. Maintain and update consultant databases using independent judgment on priorities;
- Maintain awareness of products and current position in the marketplace through utilizing various databases and periodicals to track client and market trends and thus, concentrate efforts to those profitable products/services;
- Assist the sales effort by providing results of research on products and services;
- Form relationships with and participate in team meetings with RFP team members located in the other European offices. Leverage and actively update shared databases related to firm information as well as the company’s products and capabilities.
- Degree educated
- At least 1-year experience of RFP writing and completion;
- Ability to speak and write in English (other languages a plus- particularly German);
- Knowledge of (or the ability to learn) real estate product offerings;
- PC proficiency, including MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to manage and control multiple priorities to meet deadlines;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to show own initiative.
If you meet the above criteria please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org