We are currently partnering with one of the most reputable and influential property investment funds in Europe. Our client is looking for candidates to work on their residential fund valued at £600m (£1bn+ if including projects under construction). This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team who are working on unique residential projects for students, graduates and young professionals.
- You will be working with the fund manager on finding new opportunities and transactions, as well as overseeing and optimising existing investments.
- You will be responsible to seek out and undertake investment transactions in line with fund strategies and to contribute investment advice and ideas to the Fund Manager in order to achieve strategic investment objectives.
- Identifying and recommending the purchase and sale of specific investment properties paying regard to fund strategy and market pricing.
- Establishing and maintaining the asset strategy whilst working with the asset manager to review and enhance the performance of assets
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop in investment management at a leading property investment manager
- Become part of a forward-thinking team on a fast-growing fund
- The opportunity to specialise and become a master of a sector
- A competitive salary and remuneration package.
- Ideally, this person will need over 2-3 years of post-qualified relevant experience.
- Ideally, this person will have a strong understanding of the residential market.
- Ideally, this person will need to be a Chartered Surveyor.
If this role sounds of interest and you want to find out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org