Our client, a reputable global investment and asset management firm, is looking for an Investment Analyst to join their European Real Estate Debt platform based in Central London.
With offices across Europe, US, and Asia the firm has an extensive track record in Real Estate debt investment through principal capital and third party funds. With investments across all asset classes they offer a range of products across all lending risk spectrum.
As part of the company’s exciting expansion plans into Continental Europe, our client is looking for an individual with strong technical capabilities coupled with a highly ambitious, driven attitude with the mentality to accept responsibility for the analysis surrounding high value real estate lending opportunities. As the team and portfolio continues to grow, this will undoubtedly present further opportunities for career growth and development.
- You will be conducting detailed credit analysis and underwriting of multiple pan-European real estate lending opportunities
- You will be building complex financial models, analyse the market, and prepare detailed investment committee papers
- Prepare and participate in presentations and report to senior decision makers
- Liaise with internal and external parties
- You will be supporting senior members of the team throughout the loan execution process, and the closing of transactions
- You will challenge assumptions and conclusions to ensure that all potential risks have been identified, and due diligence processes completed
- You will have a degree or equivalent, in Economics, Finance, or Mathematics
- You will have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience (Structured Finance, Real Estate, Investment banking)
- You must be fluent in English and German or/and Spanish
- You have excellent Excel modelling skills, and strong communication skills
- You are a self-starter, and able to successfully manage multiple projects in a challenging environment
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- Extensive exposure to Real Estate transactions across UK and Europe
- The opportunity to join a global business that prides itself on career development opportunities
- The opportunity to collaborate with some of the biggest players in the real estate industry and have a real impact for the business’s investors, partners and colleagues.
If this role sounds of interest to you, or someone you now, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org