We have partnered with our client a European private equity real estate fund in the search for a new member to join their team. Due to the company’s rapid growth they are looking to hire an Investment Analyst to join their London office. The business has been active in Central Europe for over two decades, the team has built a fully integrated real estate platform that covers investment management, property management and development management.
- You will be identifying potential investments taking into consideration the firms existing business plan.
- You will analyse projects and business plans with the ability to make appropriate proposals.
- You will be a key component in supporting and executing deals. This includes the preparation of all relevant documents including financial reports, presentations, financial analysis, etc.
- You will develop equity and debt financing business plans and financing memoranda.
- You will work closely with the asset management team on the incorporation of investments into Fund portfolios.
- You will support the post-acquisition transition process.
- You will represent the company in events and you will do presentations for different purposes, fund raising, investor meetings, etc.
- You will have the ability to work with a world class organisation.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a number of different asset classes on an international level.
- You will have unique international exposure.
- You will have a competitive salary with a generous bonus structure giving you an outstanding earning potential.
- You will be a part of a culture that promotes growth and progression.
- You will have up to two years of experience on client side or real estate finance.
- You will be capable of running financing processes, financial modelling and acquisitions.
- You are a highly agile individual and have an outstanding work ethic.
- A European language is also considered a plus.
Please register your interest without delay for client interviews to take place in December.
Salary range: £40,000-55,000 per annum + excellent benefits + bonus.
If you think you match the above criteria, or know someone who does, please send you CV to email@example.com without delay.