What’s the job?
- Marketing Manager for a community-focused shopping centre in Ilford.
- This is a generalist marketing role which will give you the chance to work across the full marketing mix covering events, PR, digital, social media, activations, campaigns. You will also be responsible for local community outreach, CSR, as well as tenant support and engagement.
- N.B. This role will require you to be based at the centre 5 days per week. There will also be occasional weekend work (likely no more than one Saturday per month however flexibility is required).
- The salary on offer is up to £36,000 (dependent upon experience).
What skills and experience do I need?
- Ideally you will have a general marketing background, ideally with experience of events and placemaking.
- You will be responsible for budget management within this position so previous experience of this is crucial.
- The type of person we are looking for is eager to learn and develop, enthusiastic and personable. You will fit in well with the wider team if you have a good sense of humour and are happy to roll your sleeves up and chip in for everyone else where needed.
Why should I apply?
- The team you will join is collaborative, supportive, and good fun! Everyone helps each other where possible and aims to make working at the centre a positive, rewarding experience.
- This shopping centre has exciting plans for the future including potential projects to evolve it, ensuring it meets the ever-changing needs of both retailers and visitors.
- The centre’s General Manager (your line manager) has a marketing background which further enhances their ability to support and develop you and your marketing skills.
- The business you will join has an excellent reputation as a shopping centre landlord. They own and operate a number of other centres within commuting distance which means that your routes for progression are not confined to this centre only! They are passionate about developing people, creating plans that will help you achieve your career goals.