We have partnered with a niche hotel brokerage firm that has sold and acquired some of the most prestigious hotels in the UK and are looking for an experienced Acquisitions Manager to continue to deliver their high-quality service to clients.
What you’ll be doing…
- Working alongside the CEO, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the business, including arranging appointments, preparing presentations, seeking new instructions, advising existing clients on exit strategies and running the sale process of mandated instructions.
- Underwriting deals that range from £30 million – £500 million.
Why explore this role…
- This company has an established pipeline of existing work and contacts at the highest level, throughout the world.
- You would be joining a small team with a strong work ethic.
- Active mandate to acquire for a growing Asset Management and Development company.
- An opportunity to work and learn from a very successful businessperson, who is well-recognised within the industry.
- Huge freedom and flexibility to take control and lead the future of this company.
What do you need…
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years hotel property experience, alternatively, you will have strong experience with acquisitions of equally complex assets.
- To be hard working with a hunger to succeed.
- To be committed for the long-term and have a proactive approach.
Either apply directly via this advert or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org