Do you currently work within the retail, security sector, and are you looking to make the next step in your career? This job could be for you! Within the duty management team, you will have the chance to work with UK leading property manager Savills, as the Security Manager for the Highcross Shopping Centre in Leicester.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Managing the wide team of security personnel, including 2 supervisors and up to 40 staff members. ensuring the highest operational service onsite.
- Working closely on forming partnerships with key external stakeholders, such as the council and police.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety compliances and risk assessments are followed.
This role offers the opportunity to:
- Work autonomously and proactively through all processes, ensuring operational efficiency.
- Join the biggest shopping centre in Leicester and work closely with the local community.
- Work closely with the wider Highcross team, learning from colleagues and ensuring your own personal development.
The right candidate will have:
- A positive, can-do attitude, and a drive to improve.
- Experience in a retail, security environment.
- A Security Industry Authority (SIA) license and CCTV license.
The budget is £45,000 to £47,000 basic salary, with a wider benefits package.
If the role intrigues you and you would like to learn more about it, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org