Foundation Recruitment is currently collaborating with a key property investment consultancy which works internationally across Europe on the recruitment of a senior professional to set up and grow the High Street division in Madrid.
- Work within the investment and asset management business
- Overseeing and developing the High Street Investment division
- First point of contact for international investors
- Presenting opportunities and completing acquisition processes
- You will be given a large amount of autonomy
- This opportunity allows you to work in a growing and successful sector
- Competitive remuneration and bonus structure.
- Work as a member of a team and have good communication skills and good level of numeracy.
- Understand the nature of the high street locations in terms of rental levels and investment values.
- Have good working relationships with key retailers and owners of the properties in each of the key retail streets.
- Be able to work independently to identify potential opportunities for acquisitions or sales and be able to manage relationships with investors.
- At least a completed bachelor’s degree;
- Intermediate / good level of English
- At least 3 to 4 years of commercial work experience in the high street retail market either in leasing or investment
- Good presentation skills
- In possession of a valid driving license
If you are interested in the position, please email your CV to Isabel Ruiz Isabel.firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 44 208 629 0643