Do you have operational expertise and are looking to take the next step in your career? This opportunity is for the Operations Manager of the established Hempstead Valley Shopping Centre. If working alongside the local community and having lasting impact on the commercial success of the centre excites you, this role could be for you.
What you’ll be doing…
- Overseeing all Hard & Soft service providers and liaising with onsite supervisors to ensure operational efficiency.
- Liaising with tenants to assist with queries and fit outs to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
- Playing a key role in the senior management team to achieve optimum success, taking on a more leadership role when appropriate.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety regulations are complied with.
Why explore this role?
- The chance to work with esteemed property management company Savills.
- Enter an established mixed-use centre, containing a wide mix of tenants in food & beverage and retail, with the site being anchored my major retailers M&S and Sainsburys.
- The opportunity to work with an established team, from a variety of backgrounds, to ensure the centre runs as smooth as possible.
To be successful you will need…
- The ability to demonstrate strong operational knowledge, a track record of managing a team successfully and good contractor management.
- Experience working in a customer-facing environment, retail preferred.
- To be a confident, self-assured, team player, with the ability to inspire others through tough periods.
The budget is £40,000 to £50,000 basic salary dependent on experience.
If the role intrigues you and you would like to learn more about it, please email your CV to email@example.com