This is a new Health & Safety Advisor position for a leading managing agent to oversee a portfolio of mixed-use properties. The business that has instructed us on this opportunity is an international, market-leading company that successfully operates across Northern Europe and North America.
This is a hands-on, autonomous role to assist Facilities Managers and Centre Managers with their properties throughout Hertfordshire and along the M11 corridor. This is a flexible role where the successful individual will work from home with the support of regional offices. You will be required to travel to the offices regularly to conduct training and to sites themselves to conduct inspections.
This is a home-based role with travel required throughout the South East.
- You will oversee all Health & Safety across the portfolio, implement new legislation and work closely with other company employees to ensure adherence to legislation.
- This Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Manager position will oversee the properties legal obligations regarding operational health and safety.
- You will implement an effective regime completing Health & Safety performance reviews and audits across the site.
- You will be responsible for training Facilities Managers, Shopping Centre Managers and other company personnel.
- The successful individual will also conduct inspections of sites and will liaise with tenants and landlords.
- You must have a large amount of knowledge in Health & Safety legislation, ideally in the property sector.
- You must have experience building effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders including Board Members, Senior Management, regulatory bodies and government agencies including the fire services and police.
- You will preferably have experience in a customer-facing environment especially regarding major incident management in large properties.
- You should have a NEBOSH Diploma and be Tech IOSH or above.
- This is an excellent opportunity to secure an exciting Health & Safety position for a leading managing agent.
- The company offers excellent career progression opportunities.
- If you are a driven, passionate individual looking for a Health & Safety role in the property sector, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Highly competitive salary and car allowance.
- Home-based role with travel involved.