Our client is a FTSE 250-listed RE Inv. trust looking to take on a senior asset manager to work across their South West healthcare portfolio (with the possibility of remote working as long as you are open to site visits).
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for maximising the income portfolio across the portfolio by driving value enhancing asset management initiatives.
- Work in partnership with other teams e.g. property managers, rent review managers, and independant valuers.
- Prepare and monitor annual forecasts and budgets reports of the assets, leasing status and rental collection.
- To identify and implement ways in which asset management initiatives can be continuously improved, placing the trust’s customers at the center of strategy.
Why explore this role?
- This will allow you to work independently to develop your own structure and plan of action.
- You will have the ability to positively add to the team performance and culture.
- There is flexibility in the role to suit the needs of the candidate, giving you autonomy and control of your portfolio.
What you will need?
- Relevant degree or assoc RICS/ MRICS
- Preferably 5 years PQE.
- Good people management skills, strong communication and leadership skills
If this is something that could be of interest, apply direct or send your CV to email@example.com