We are working with a leading managing agent in the recruitment of a Health & Safety Coordinator for a maternity cover role in the North East. This position will oversee the health & safety of a diverse retail destination and will work closely with the property management team to ensure compliance across the portfolio.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful individual to gain invaluable experience working for one of the countries leading property businesses.
At a retail scheme in the North East of England that includes multiple properties and public realm space.
- You will oversee all health and safety across the Estate, implement new initiatives and work closely with other senior members of the team.
- The Health and Safety Coordinator will oversee all the commercial properties legal obligations regarding operational health and safety.
- You will implement an effective regime completing health and safety performance reviews and audits across the site.
- Ideally you should have an understanding of health and safety legislation.
- Ideally you should have experience building effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders including senior Management, regulatory bodies and government agencies including the fire services and police.
- You will preferably have experience in a customer-facing environment.
- You must be NEBOSH trained.
- This is a truly unique opportunity to work for a globally renowned retail company. If you are a driven, passionate individual looking for a health and safety role in the property sector this is not an opportunity to be missed.
- Competitive salary and package.
If you are interested in this position and would like to have a confidential conversation please call Michael O’Brien on 0161 694 9726 or email your CV to email@example.com