A Worldwide renowned airport is looking for a new Head of Strategy to lead their corporate strategy.
This airport is renowned for investing in their people and offering countless progression opportunities, this leading brand will offer you the platform to take on an exciting and pivotal role at a worldwide leading airport. You will work alongside some of the industry’s experts and be part of an award-winning operational team.
Aside from basic salary, the business also offers a benefits package which includes life assurance, auto-enrolment pension plan, holidays, private medical care, permanent health insurance and a generous bonus scheme.
- You will drive the airports strategic thinking and evolve the strategy framework, by working closely with the Strategy Director and senior leadership at the executive level and across the company;
- You will deliver insights into changes in customer behaviour, industry trends and innovations, demonstrating the implications of the company’s strategic choices;
- You will identify and develop potential corporate level business development opportunities;
- Support the company with first-class business analytics to assist with making resource allocation decisions and to uncover new opportunities to outperform;
- You will lead 2-3 strategic projects a year, or workstreams within such projects, typically responsible for project managing cross-functional teams.
- Proven experience in consultancy or corporate strategic roles;
- Exposure and some understanding of airport, aviation or regulated infrastructure industry;
- Experience working in cross-functional teams;
- Experience dealing with complex, ambiguous business environments and influencing roles;
- Advanced degree in Business, Economics or Management.
If you are interested in this Head of Strategy opportunity, then please call 0161 694 9730 or send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.