Overseeing an interesting, blended portfolio of Sub-Regional, Community and Neighbourhood shopping centres, our well respected client is now seeking an accomplished professional to take a senior leadership role as the company begins to plan and pursue its continued growth, post covid.
- Take overall responsibility for a portfolio of schemes held under asset and/or property management mandates on behalf of Funds, Lenders, Councils and PE platforms.
- Manage and enhance existing mandates with a strong emphasis on relationship management and reporting.
- Lead the highly capable team of 5 in the creation and delivery of asset plans including repositioning, leasing, refurbishment, regears and redevelopment.
- Oversee the effective management of all on-site staff, each charged with delivering operational excellence.
- Work closely with the MD of the business to identify opportunities for new instructions, including pitching
- You will be an accomplished networker with a proven track record in delivering new mandates.
- The majority of your career is likely to have been spent within shopping centre/Placemaking sectors.
- You will be highly motivated and accustomed to operating within a relatively small, hands on, “can do” business.
- You will have proven people management skills and be comfortable taking a visible, “lead from the front” position.
- Stakeholder management, board level presentation experience and highly developed business acumen are all pre-requisites of the role given the level of responsibilities
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a 6 figure salary plus bonus & corporate benefits.
Please submit your CV for consideration to email@example.com