We are looking for entrepreneurial minded individuals who are looking to join a young and growing company that already has an outstanding track record.
Our client is a market-leading valuation advisory company whose team is spread across the UK. Their wealth of knowledge and experience means that they stand out from competitors, prioritising delivering a quality service to their clients.
What you’ll be doing…
- Provide industry leading valuation advice on all types of assets.
- Carry out Red Book valuations for lending institutions.
- Undertake valuations for a variety of purposes such as accounts, tax, mergers, acquisitions, expert witness.
- Undertake advisory instructions where valuation solutions are required, e.g., options analysis.
- Develop a pipeline of prospect clients and fee income.
Why explore this role…
- This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to create something special and lead the direction of the business with the full support of the owners.
- The individual will be given time to grow, thrive and make a success of the business.
- The company have a balanced approach to work and family responsibilities.
- As well as a competitive basic salary, you will also receive a rewarding bonus scheme.
What do you need…
- FRICS / MRICS qualified.
- Registered Valuer.
- Proven valuation experience of commercial and residential properties, both investment and Development.
- An entrepreneurial team player attitude.
- Attention to detail, especially when writing own valuation reports, reviewing valuation report of others, and reviewing detailed due diligence.
- Full UK Driver’s License.
If you think this opportunity could be for you, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly via this advert.