An opportunity to join a leading investment manager working across a range of segregated account mandates on behalf of institutional and private clients delivering investment strategy and asset management in UK commercial and residential portfolios. As an operating partner, the company also co-invests alongside capital partners, delivering performance objectives.
This is a senior role, based London or Manchester, leading the optimum delivery of market leading property management across the £2bn+ AUM portfolio.
Your responsibilities will be…
- Reporting into a Board Director, manage, motivate, energise and develop a high performance property management team
- Responsible for the quality of all asset data ensuring that internal and external teams maintain this accurately
- Ensure that the assets remain in good repair, ensuring statutory compliance and close scrutiny, management and deployment of service charge monies
- Ensure optimum day to day tenant relationships both directly and via external managing agents
- Responsible for leading on policy and principles for agreeing payment plans or instigating litigation in respect of arrears
- Oversee dilapidations and their subsequent negotiation and settlement
- Working collaboratively with the internal FM team
- Ensure that the businesses ESG and sustainability objectives are included within the business plans and service charge
- Ensure the placing and renewal of insurance policies are in place. Oversee any claims.
- Assist with the onboarding of new clients, mandates and assets
This role offers the opportunity to..
- Join a well respected business in the process of actively growing AUM
- Take a senior role wihtin a dynamic, people first business, setting itself market leading standards
- Take the lead role across a varied, national portfolio of assets, working alongside talented Asset and Investment Managers
- Oversee an accomplished and motivated team
The right candidate will have experience..
- Ideally MRICS and operating at a senior level within commercial property management, ideally with experience across a wide range of assets and accomplished at delivering customer focused, best in class practices
- Shopping centre and offices experience would be of particular value
- Strong understanding for the importance of property management across the sustainability spectrum
- Clear understanding of the relevant H&S and compliance requirements
- Managing a team