A high-profile Sovereign Nation State Developer has engaged us to recruit a Head of Engineering and Technical Operations to lead the strategic and operational excellence for engineering, building systems, technology strategy, design of development projects and sustainability.
You will be a senior-level engineering professional with a wealth of experience working on high-profile developments, with a keen interest in innovation and technological advancement. You will have a demonstratable history of overseeing complex projects and will be an accomplished figure head for the delivery of engineering services within a challenging, yet highly rewarding platform.
- This is a rare opportunity to join the iconic developer at their Head Office located in one of London’s most prestigious commercial properties.
- Though you will be based from their building located close to transport hubs including Piccadilly Circus, you will regularly travel around London with the occasional visit further afield.
- Responsibility for strategic direction and guidance for operational management of occupied buildings and sites being mobilised for the multi-billion-pound organisation.
- Optimization of buildings performance in-use; utilising new technologies, building systems, data and building information.
- Work closely with Development Managers to assist with the design and delivery of engineering solutions within major development projects.
- Opportunity to build a performance measuring system for engineering, building systems and technology with a view to utilising the information to improve performance.
- Help advise the organisation on sustainability and environmental impact for existing sites and new build projects.
- Excellent track record relating to engineering and building systems in high-profile, demanding environments.
- Progressive and positive attitude towards technology and improving efficiency – ideally with experience integrating latest technologies.
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification in building services engineering. i.e. C.Eng or CIBSE.
- Proven experience of overseeing projects from design to occupation along with projects in fully occupied buildings.
- Solid understanding of development viability, value and cost for engineering solutions.
- Brand new role in the organisation that will be shaped around the experience of the successful individual.
- Opportunity to take a strategic lead in a major developer that has ample resources and own billions of pounds worth of property.
- The business has an abundance of resources and place heavy emphasis on ingenuity regarding their portfolios. The successful candidate will have a large influence on the company’s portfolios and will work closely with senior personnel for large scale projects.
- Strong basic salary with corporate package.
- Opportunity to write your own story in one of the world’s most affluent development companies.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org