Are you a highly technical strategic leader? Do you want to be part of a progressive organisation? Have you previously played a crucial role in an airport transformation?
- We are recruiting a Head of Continuous Improvement to spearhead creation and implementation of the operational strategy at a rapidly expanding London airport.
- You will focus on: change management, capacity planning, operational planning and operational readiness.
- You will lead the continuous improvement team in analysing operational and capacity data, using it to inform what operational improvements need to be made and creating a strategy to prepare the airport for the future, whilst ensuring it runs smoothly today.
- This role gives you the chance to define the operational strategy of an ambitious London airport.
- You will manage a highly technical team who are crucial to the airport’s present and future success.
- This airport is in the midst of a truly incredible development programme and you will play a central part in ensuring it reaches significant milestones throughout its transformation.
- The airport not only invests in its infrastructure but its people too; you will receive constant support and training where needed.
- There will be genuine scope for career progression with this organisation.
- Have you got a demonstrable history of involvement in major transformation projects within the airport environment?
- Are you educated to degree level in either transport, engineering, aviation or a related discipline?
- Do you have impeccable communication skills at all levels and an ability to turn complex analysis into meaningful strategy which can be understood by non-technical individuals?
- Are you an expert at managing a variety of stakeholders, ensuring even competing priorities are paid due care and attention?
- You MUST have been a UK resident for the past three years.
If you think that this role could be the ideal next step in your career please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org