Placefirst is a residential development and lettings coming with a difference. Not only do they let amazing homes, they also design, build, own and maintain these homes and create safe and friendly neighbourhoods and communities for it’s residents.
- The objective of the role is to work closely with the senior leadership team in achieving the business’ ambitious growth plans in terms of portfolio size and asset value.
- You will create and deliver the asset strategy alongside the wider team.
- Full budget management ownership.
- To ensure utmost compliance across the board to industry standards and beyond.
- To deliver exceptional operational and maintenance standards across the portfolio.
- Line management responsibility of the full maintenance team and service providers.
- Substantial experience in the residential sector.
- A commercial and business minded individual with the ability to identify a range of value-add opportunities in a range of residential properties and environments.
- RICS, ARLA or equivalent industry qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Asset and property management experience is essential.
- A natural leader, supportive manager and someone passionate about diversity and inclusion.
- Placefirst have some very realistic yet ambitious growth plans for the next three years and so there is immediate opportunity for this role to grow and continue to grow along with the portfolio.
- Placefirst are an industry leading business and this position is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of something that will define the residential market.
- There is a very inclusive and encouraging culture where every individual feels supported and empowered.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package.