We are assisting a major North West Property Company on the recruitment of a Graduate Asset Manager. This is a rare opportunity and allows for an individual to gain market leading experience. Are you up to the challenge?
Are you interested in retail property? The role will be focused on a large portfolio of Retail Parks along with two major Shopping Centres.
- Engage and build relationships with prospective and existing relevant business partners!
- Assist in the negotiation of new lettings, lease renewals and re-gears.
- Assisting in financial reporting and analysis of asset performance.
- Working closely with the Property Management and Onsite teams to ensure the smooth and efficient management of assets.
- Assist with procurement, approval and delivery of capital expenditure projects.
- Assist in the delivery of the overall asset business plan.
- Any other duties appropriate to this role, as required from time to time.
- The firm have a successful track record of assisting through candidates through their APC. They would be delighted to assist you!
- You will gain experience across a magnitude of different property areas. This will far exceed that of your peers.
- The opportunity to specialise on retail property.
- Competitive graduate salary and remuneration package.
- You will have a RICS accredited degree.
- A keen interest and passion for property is essential.
- Ideally, you will have work experience with a property firm.
- You will be articulate and come across well infront of clients.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please call Bradley Flatt on 0161 694 9724 or send your CV to email@example.com