We are currently working with a leading managing agent in the recruitment of a new General Manager to oversee the running of a trophy asset commercial property in the London Docklands. The company is an award-winning, market leader that offers a diverse range of challenges and progression opportunities.
This is a position to oversee the day to day running of the trophy asset and if successful you will be responsible for overseeing all hard and soft services along with all tenant engagement. Due to the prestigious nature of the building, liaising with external stakeholders and emergency services will be a prominent feature of this role.
- London Docklands
- Easily accessible by public transport
- In this General Manager position, you will oversee the total facilities management of the noteworthy property.
- You will be directly responsible for liaising with tenants on a daily basis; driving tenant engagement, communications and operational excellence.
- The successful applicant will manage all service charge budgets for the properties.
- You will be responsible for managing all hard and soft services along with contractor management.
- The successful applicant must have exposure to the management of service charge budgets or large P&L accounts.
- Applicants should have a proven track record of managing both hard and soft services.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills and have experience managing daily tenant and client relationships.
- Candidates must have excellent contract management skills.
- You should be confident H&S legislation and implementation.
- This is an opportunity to work for a leading international property management company with unlimited scope for career progression.
- You will be given the autonomy to use your own initiative to remedy issues in this General Manager position.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Excellent London location.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 694 9726.