Are you a customer centric General Manager with experience in 5* hospitality, hotels or business space? We are currently looking for a General Manager for a new, high quality flexible co-working space and members club – this is the first property to be launched by the business and is in a prime location within New West End in Central London.
- The businesses we are working with (owner and operator) are leaders in their sectors. Given their reputation and the landlord’s prime estate in Central London, they have the ability to tap into a large network of world class companies already working in and around their properties
- The building is in a key location and offers a unique opportunity to create a flexible, modern design and business focused space for small and growing businesses
- Although the operation is starting in one location, the objective for growth is clear and the client is keen on expanding the offering across its estate – this could be a great opportunity for you!
- There is plenty of opportunity for the new General Manager to introduce new ideas and really enhance the business’ offering
- Salary of £55-60,000 plus benefits
- Lead and inspire the team to deliver outstanding 5* customer experiences
- Lead on operational set-up, services, content curation, marketing, leasing and day-to-day management
- Be the face of the flexible office and build high-profile relationships with a range of businesses and stakeholders
- Full financial management of the space
- Always looking for new ideas to enhance the customer experience and service offering
Skills & experience needed:
- Previous management level experience in a 5* service environment, whether that be hospitality, hotels, office space or retail
- Passionate about customer service, constantly striving to improve
- Demonstrates customer led thinking, proactive approach with the ability to adapt
- Ability to sell up and cross sell where possible
- Excellent communication skills, confident interacting with a wide range of people at all levels
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please follow the link, send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 694 9722.