We are working with a renowned managing agent in the recruitment of a Senior General Manager to oversee a landmark, prestigious, multi-tenanted commercial property in Central London. This business is offering a generous salary, excellent progression opportunities and a truly supportive culture.
This managing agent oversees unrivalled portfolios of assets including mixed-use developments and trophy assets and has a proven record of successfully managing commercial, retail and industrial properties. We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual that has a high degree of client facing experience in the management and delivery of premium service within a trophy asset environment. You should also have proven experience in understanding and working with industry leading corporate tenants.
- One multi-tenanted commercial building in Paddington Central that is tenanted by several blue-chip companies.
- You will be responsible for providing a first class facilities management service to both client and occupiers.
- As General Manager, you will be the primary responsible person for FM operations delivering all operations and customer related services to the building and its occupants.
- You will ensure that all aspects of health and safety adhere to legislation, minimising the risk to the client and the business.
- The successful individual will be responsible for overseeing all contractors at the property.
- Ideally, you should have a background working for a leading managing agent or a leading property business.
- Strong management experience within a high-profile commercial environment.
- Experience managing service charge budgets and major CAPEX projects.
- For this General Manager position, you must be motivated to exceed expectations and deliver a first class standard of service.
- This General Manager position is for a leading managing agent that oversees diverse portfolios of properties throughout the country.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Opportunity to work for an award winning, market leading company with a brilliant international reputation.
- This business is passionate about developing leaders and offers fantastic training and progression opportunities.
If you’re interested in this vacancy, please send your CV to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan on 0161 804 1263 for more information!