Are you currently a fire safety professional overseeing a large leisure, airport or retail scheme? Do you have a wealth of experience in a customer facing environment and keen to secure a senior Fire Safety Manager role?
If so we are currently instructed on an exciting Fire Safety Manager opportunity at a leading shopping centre in the heart of London. With over 2.5million sqft of retail space, this is by far one of the largest shopping centres in the country and has an enviable mixture of major retailers including Hugo Boss, Armani, Calvin Klien and Brietling.
- You will have full responsibility for the Centre Fire Risk Assessment documents and ensure that they are all kept up to date.
- As the Fire Safety Manager, you will oversee all PPM with the Facilities Manager regarding all fire detection, alarm and suppression systems throughout the Centre.
- You will promote a positive fire prevention and safety culture throughout the shopping centre and lead with a positive example.
- You will work closely with other members of internal teams; especially marketing, events and entertainment.
- You must have experience communicating with statutory authorities, Insurance Risk Assessors, contractors, tenants and other external stakeholders to ensure that compliance and statutory legislation is adhered to.
- To secure the Fire Safety Manager position you must have experience completing fire safety inspections, including follow up visits where required, reporting all infringements, omissions and oversights.
- You must have experience in a retail environment or a multi-tenanted property.
- You must be a member of professional bodies and have relevant qualifications including; a member of GIDireE, IOSH or other transferable accreditation.
The forward-thinking shopping centre landlord only employs driven, committed and successful individuals. They pride themselves on their positive reputation in the market offering a large amount of career progression to members of the business. If you are keen to secure this exciting Fire Safety Manager opportunity please make contact.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Sebastian Osborne on 0161 694 9723 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org