Are you a commercially minded senior F&B Manager, Catering Manager or Food Services Manager?
A genuinely exciting, senior level position has arisen at a leading destination in the South East. We are collaborating with one of our most prestigious clients to appoint a F&B Manager. This position is focused on managing and overseeing the daily operation of the leisure and F&B brand partners and working with management to maximise revenue and enhance customer experience.
- Main point of contact for leisure and F&B brand partners, ensuring they have the information and support required to operate effectively.
- Build and implement a clearly defined communication strategy with brand partners to support the overall operational & commercial strategy for the destination.
- Develop Leisure and F&B strategy in line with the events strategy to increase footfall and sales income.
- Build effective relationships with brand partners to obtain sales performance data and provide comprehensive insight for wider business performance analysis.
- Work with brand partners to ensure compliance and best practice is achieved, with a specific focus on maintaining high standards including trading out, POS and trading hours.
- Maintain and apply industry knowledge to improve brand partner performance, e.g. marketing concepts, trends and promotional activity.
- Work in conjunction with a variety of colleagues and stakeholders including Marketing, Facilities Management, Guest Experience and Events.
- Proven experience of working at a strategic level within a relevant environment.
- Experience managing multiple sites, units or concessions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships at all levels of seniority.
- Proven knowledge of data analysis and production of accurate reports identifying trends.
It is rare that an opportunity like this comes up for someone with the relevant F&B experience to take their skills and knowledge and apply them in a new and exciting environment. The salary on offer is competitive and complimented with an extremely generous benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please call Shaunagh Durkin on 0161 694 9722 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org