We are working with a leading retail business that owns and manages a national portfolio of shopping centres and retail venues. The business is looking to hire a Facilities Manager to oversee the running of facilities services in the company’s Head Offices in Central London. We are looking for an experienced facilities professional that understands the importance of providing a first-class standard of service.
The building is located close to the Westminster area of London with excellent commuting links to nearby transport hubs.
- This position is to ensure that the guest & customer experience is delivered at the building by providing a first-class standard of facilities at the building.
- Managing the contractors and service providers who will oversee the day to day running of the site.
- Resolving any FM issues that may impact the day to day running of the businesses activities.
- Engage with service partners on a monthly basis across security, cleaning and maintenance to ensure operational standards are met across the Centres.
- We are looking for an experienced facilities professional who has ideally worked in the retail or commercial sector.
- You should have a solid understanding of hard services and have experience overseeing teams of soft service contractors.
- You must have a strong understanding of health & safety and should have either an IOSH or a NEBOSH.
- To be considered for this role you should have a positive and enthusiastic personality and be motivated to exceed expectations.
- This is an opportunity to work for a reputable business that owns and manages their own portfolio of shopping centres.
- Excellent business that offers career progression for their employees.
- Competitive salary and package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Michael O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michael on 0161 694 9726.