Fareham Shopping Centre is recruiting a new Facilities Manager!!
We’re looking for someone with a passion for operational excellence through slick facilities management, people engagement and team work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaboration with the wider management team in driving operational excellence throughout the asset.
- Managing contractors across hard and soft services.
- A key point of contact for tenants in the centre to support them with any operational problems that may arise.
- A Health & Safety champion for the centre, fulfilling audits and maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Taking a proactive role in environmental initiatives, aligning with the vision for a sustainable and progressive asset.
Why explore this role:
- This is a huge opportunity to be part of the Shopping Centre’s new chapter, following its acquisition by the Council as they embark on a journey of transformation and regeneration.
- You will join a dynamic team and play a vital role contributing to the long-term regeneration strategy that reflects the needs and aspirations of the town’s residents, businesses, shoppers, and visitors alike.
- Working with knowledgeable, passionate and experienced leaders, you will gain new skills and have the opportunity to develop your career.
To be successful you will need:
- A background in facilities management.
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification are desirable, but not essential.
- Health & Safety and compliance management experience.
- Experience in contract management across hard and soft services.
- Flexibility to be able to work one weekend every month as Duty Manager.