We have been instructed on a new Facilities Manager position for a leading managing agent to oversee the running of a highly prestigious commercial property located near to Holborn.
The company is an award-winning market leader that offers a diverse range of challenges and progression opportunities internally. The building in question is one of the company’s key instructions and is an iconic and noticeable property.
This is a position to oversee the multi-tenanted property and if successful you will be responsible for overseeing all soft services along with all tenant engagement.
- Central London near Holborn.
- The building is centrally located and is multi-tenant with excellent commuting links.
- In this Facilities Manager position, you will oversee the soft and hard service management of the noteworthy property.
- You will be directly responsible for liaising with tenants on a daily basis, driving tenant engagement, communications and operational excellence.
- The successful applicant will manage the service charge budget for the property.
- You will be responsible for managing all soft services along with contractor management.
- Grade 2 listed building with renovation projects planned.
- The successful applicant must have exposure to the management of service charge budgets or large P&L accounts.
- Applicants should have a proven track record of managing soft and hard services.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills and have experience managing daily tenant and client relationships.
- Candidates must have excellent contract management skills.
- You should be confident H&S legislation and implementation.
- This is an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading international property management company with unlimited scope for career progression.
- You will be given the autonomy to use your own initiative to remedy issues in this Facilities Manager position.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Excellent location.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to Michael O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org